2.10.2016

the happy tag

A huge thank you to the bomb-diggity Oliva. She was kind enough to nominate me for this tag. You should definitely go check her out because her writing makes my heart soar and she makes me laugh pretty stinking hard. She blogs at Summer of 1999.

books: THIS IS SO HARD. because all the books that make me happy also make me so sad because REASONS. but I choose The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien or maybe even The Two Towers. They are beyond amazing so there's that. And Dandelion Fire by N.D. Wilson. That book is wayyyy too good.


words: beloved, listen, kindness, (wow these are all simple words but I CAN'T HELP IT) ingrained, rustle, wrinkles, fresh, dreamer, utterly, aaanndd truly. I don't know about you, but those words just really make me HAPPY. woo baby.

movies & tv: squee. okay, let's see. Agent Carter has been a favorite of mine recently. I seriously cannot get over the characters and how perfect and amazing they are. Seriously, every single one of them. Newsies the movie also makes me so happy and I think I might have died laughing at one point or another. Rise of the Guardians or Big Hero 6 are other favorites. I mean who can even get over Tadashi. And also Jack will always be in my heart. And one more for the TV shows... Merlin BBC has made me cry my eyes out and laugh in the middle of it all in one episode. Can't go wrong with that one.


scents: rain, freshly cooked pie, laundry out of the dryer, mountain air, and windy summer days. you know it. also cinnamon rolls. like. those smell heavenly.

songs: In Deepest Blue by Joshua Hyslop, Little Giant by Roo Panes, Multiplied by Needtobreathe, aaaand Earth by Sleeping At Last is like the best ever so. (but pretty much anything by any of those artists/bands makes me scream of love like a little kid whose parent is running after them threatening to tickle them)

sunset happening outside as i'm writing this. 
miscellany: handwritten letters, pictures printed out and sent to me in said letters, reckless painting, when people tell me about things they care about, guitars, and you guys. my little peaches. you guys are the best. and did i mention milk? milk has been my best friend recently.

Nominees: adelaide thompson. you gotta. i just tagged you. see? tagged. do this tag. you know you want to.
also Jordan Sky. girl, you have to do this. it's the law as of now. i just made that law up and you have to follow that law or else i'll make Ben die in my book. *laughs evilly* actually i totally wouldn't unless he brought it to it. but still, i have to threaten you with something.
katie emmons. your posts are the bomb diggity and i really want to know the answers to these questions. like knowing what makes people happy makes me happy. so there we go.
annndd i tag Becca Whitlock. do it, Becca. even though I know Clouds will probably make it on this list at least one. *cracks up* but you totally should.

I'm totally drawing a blank on anyone else to tag. But if you think this sounds like fun, go for it. I'd honestly love to read your answers to this! I want to know what makes you guys happy. Seriously. Not even kidding. Let me know in the comments or link me to your post.




can't wait. also watch out for two super cool posts coming out hopefully in the next few weeks!! 

26 comments:

  1. AGENT CARTER & the smell of rain & fresh pie & rise of the guardians & reckless paintings. YES.

    oh you're my favorite. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u kidding me. I LOVE IT ALLLLL.

      can't even believe you right now. <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Olivia is the best ♥

    YAY BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS!!

    NEWSIESSSSSS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I'm totally not a huge fansie or anything.

    The smell of cinnamon rolls is perfect.

    I loved this post so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she seriously is. books hold a special place in my heart. HAHAH they are my boys. cinnamon rolls are right next to books in this little ol' heart of mine. and i love you a ton. ♥

      Delete
  3. <3
    It is an honor to be tagged by you,boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these happy tags! I might have to do one even though I haven't been tagged. You guys are just all so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DARRRLINNNGG. you must and you have to tell me when you do! i want to know what makes you happy.

      Delete
  5. HAHA You're so sweet to keep tagging me in these sorts of things, out of all the incredible people you know. So thank you. *beams*

    And yes, I am certain Clouds will be on the list. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who said you weren't incredible what. XD <3

      predicted itttt. ♥

      Delete
  6. NO AGENT CARTER??????
    i adore that show so freakin' much it's not even funny. the writers, the cast, the fashion, the style, EVERYTHING. incredible.

    ((hehehe, roo panes is a beautiful human being))

    \^_^/ favorite person ever. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN'T EVEN WITH IT. they are my babes and i adore them. squee. agree with you on all that.

      i'm listening to roo panes right now are you kidding me ♥

      way to make me melt into a pile of love, kiddo. *hugs*

      Delete
  7. Great answers! And amazing photography throughout the post, dear.

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Agent Carter! She's so cool and the show's so cool and Marvel is so cool!

    Ooh, and I love that last song you mentioned. And the others are nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO COOL BROHAM SING IT. i can't get over how much i LOVE THEM.

      Sleeping At Last sings songs my soul knows all the words to. <3

      Delete
  9. I love all your answers!
    Ahhhh! Merlin is amazing! I wish they made another season. *sniffle*
    I adore Sleeping At Last. The music is just so gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SQUEE. don't even mention it or i'll burst out crying ♥ so true babe. i'm pretty sure every word is engraved into who i am.

      Delete
  10. THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY *PUNCHES A WALL*
    YOU ARE THE BEST.
    YOU ACTUALLY ARE.
    your description of me/my writing makes me cryyyy. agh you are too good to me. also lord of the rings and merlin and all those FLAWLESS words. aaand gonna go check out all those songs now. yay. thank you for doing this tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LAUGHED REALLY HARD BECAUSE PUNCHING WALLS HAS BEEN ALL OF MY EMOTIONS TO EVERYTHING LATELY WHOOPS <3
      but it's trueeeee. WOOO. i adore those songs and i hope you find goodness in them. ♥ always peach. gotta let dat happiness overflow.

      Delete
  11. ok uhhmmm first THESE PICTURES LIKE *hyperventilates from le beaut* CINNAMON ROLLS AND ROO PANES. AND THE WORDS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY. aaaahghh <3

    I AM SO DOING THIS TAG THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ME IN THE BEAUTIFUL TAGGNESS THAT IS THIS TAG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay um first let me scream because i tried hard to get good shots THANKYOUSOMUCHWAJWOJRLJESIFNJ. I KNOW YES YES YESSSSS. ♥

      I AM SO EXCITED AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR ANSWERS AHWAHWAWFYAyAYyaYAyay

      Delete
  12. What a perfectly sweet post! <3
    Also, sorry for missing you before, I have nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahwf WHAT. it's totally okay. thank you sooooo much!

      Delete
  13. YOUR PHOTOS ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'VE STEPPED INTO NARNIA OR SOME OTHER MAGICAL REALM. LIKE HOW DO YOU DO THAAAT??? IDK. Also your taste is so perfect I can't HANDLE. xD "rain, freshly cooked pie, laundry out of the dryer, mountain air, and windy summer days." HOW ON EARTH DID YOU JUST DO SOMETHING TO MY BODY BY MENTIONING THESE SCENTS?? LIKE IDK WHY BUT THESE ARE SO MUCH SAME FOR ME OMG. ♥ gah.

    ROO PANES. "...makes me scream of love like a little kid whose parent is running after them threatening to tickle them" < i want to marry this description. omg.

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAAAAA I LOVE YOU AWW. I don't even know. BUT YOU'RE SO SWEET AND IT MAKES ME JUMP AROUND AND DANCE AWHFEAAAAAAAAA. ♥ XD thank. ohmygosHHH. I LOVE THEM.

      *grins and laughs to death* oh yeah because that's actually pretty much how i feel and i just would like to congratulate myself on wORDING IT SO GOOD SO YESS. but p much.

      YOUR COMMENTS ALWAYS MAKE ME SO HAPPAAYYY. eeek. <3

      Delete

you're a peach! ♥ thank you for leaving a comment.